Now you can use ScanChex®’s patent pending* mobile asset tracking technology to track the maintenance of your critical equipment to help ensure that they are being maintained properly:
Now, instead of your employees or your contractors merely letting you know that they have done the work, you will now have immediate access via an independent verification system confirming that the work has been done or not. And if the proper inspection schedule is not being observed, then you will be alerted via email or text instantly!
In fact, up to 5 individuals can be notified such as a supervisor, a service technician or owner. And by using today’s smartphone technology, no special (and usually expensive) scanning device is required. We support all major platforms such as iPhone, Android and Windows.
- Sign up for the number of codes you need – one for each major asset or piece of equipment you would like to monitor.
- Create a record for each asset, set a frequency of inspections, and assign it to the employees responsible for maintaining it.
- Print out the QR tag. Each tag will have a unique ID and will have the location ‘locked in’ or geo-coded as well. There is no way to fool or sabotage the system – if codes are placed elsewhere, an automatic alert is generated!
- Place these tags on the equipment. You may wish to consider printing these on weather resistant labels.
- Download the ScanChex® App on your employees’ iPhone, Android or Windows smartphone or tablet.
- Now each time the equipment is serviced, the QR tag is scanned indicating the time it has been serviced.
- Alerts are sent to management if the servicing schedule is not adhered to.
Ideal for Service Maintenance Companies, ScanChex® gives your clients independent verification that assets under your care are being properly and timely checked by your employees and subcontractors!
Get your Free 30 Day Trial here - no credit card required!