WITH SNAPCHEX™ BY SCANCHEX® YOU ARE ABLE TO SET UP SURPRISE INSPECTIONS SO THAT NEITHER THE EMPLOYEE ASSIGNED NOR THE TARGET KNOWS WHEN AN INSPECTION WILL TAKE PLACE.
- Simply create your targetted assets, and enable for • SnapChex™ along with normal working hours.
- Determine the minimum frequency that inspections should take place - such as 3 times per month such as a restaurant or 15 times per day for high risk situations.
- Inspection frequencies can be from as little as hourly to as much as years in between.
- Determine the employees you want to be assigned for surprise inspections along with their normal working hours.
- Once these parameters as set, the SnapChex™ system will creat work order tickets for the employee for each targetted asset at random ..
- These randomly created tickets will show up on the employee’s assigned and regsitered mobile device literally minutes before to help thwart collusion of any kind, with the target.
- Print out the QR tag. Each tag will have a unique ID and will have the location ‘locked in’ or geo-coded as well. There is no way to fool or sabotage the system – if codes are placed elsewhere, an automatic alert is generated when scanned!
EMPLOYEE + MOBILE + GPS + TIME + QR TAG =