Here are just a few examples of how you can use ScanChex®’s patent pending* independent verification technology around your home:
- Put a code on your refrigerator for the children to scan to let you know that they have arrived home safety.
- Set up a code for each key item that needs routine maintenance around the house such as air conditioner filters, generators, pool filters, and gutters.
- Let you pet sitter scan a code to let you know when they have fed your pet while you are away on vacation.
- Have the baby sitter scan a code every hour so you can know that she has actually checked in on your baby and she is not fast asleep!
- Since each tag is geo-coded with longitude and latitude coordinates, place a code in each family member’s car so that if they have an emergency they can scan the code to send you their exact location!
- Wherever applicable, consider printing the codes on weather resistant labels.
Since each tag is geo-coded with longitude and latitude, place a code in each family member’s car so that if they have a problem they can scan the code to send you their location!
Download the ScanChex®
App on your mobile devices – phone or tablet.
These are just a handful of uses for ScanChex® around the house … and with up to 5 emails or texts which could be set up, everyone can be kept informed!
And by using today’s Smartphone technology, no special (and usually expensive) scanning device is required. We support all major platforms such as iPhone, Android and Windows.
ScanChex® brings you peace of mind knowing that your family’s safety and well-being are always looked after!