Every major municipal department can now get an independent verification that the public’s assets are being properly checked according to schedule.
Now by utilizing ScanChex®’s patent pending mobile asset tracking technology, City officials can be assured that important assets or areas have been checked properly and punctually by the assigned individuals. And if the proper inspection schedule is not being observed, then you will be alerted via email or text message within minutes!
And by using today’s Smartphone technology, no special (and usually expensive) scanning device is required. We support all major platforms such as iPhone, Android and Windows.
- A separate code is printed and placed on each maintenance item or area which needs to be monitored such as freezers and stand-by generators.
- Set you desired inspection frequency and assign your designated maintenance staff to scan each code on a predetermined basis.
- These labels may be printed on weather resistant labels to reduce wear and tear.
- Download the ScanChex® App on your employees’ smartphone.
- A ‘Scan Schedule’ is then printed and/or emailed to your employees and if an item is not scanned when it should be, then an ‘Exception’ email or text message will be sent instantly, so that action can be taken to ensure the unit is properly serviced.
- And the ScanChex® independent verification system can’t be fooled – each item is geo-coded so that the locations must match up exactly!
BUT IT DOES NOT END THERE!
ScanChex® provides a fully integrated Service Module with some key features which may be utilized by a number of municipal departments.
- Detailed Service Ticket & optimal routing
- Ability to store pertinent documentation for retrieval in the field
- Ability for the technician to create notes such as voice memos, photographs, videos and written text
- The ability to retrieve and review prior history
- The ability to accept payments from the customer, thus helping to improve cash flow and reduce billing & accounts receivables
- Keeps a record of when the technician arrives and how long is spent on a specific job
- Automatically alert the next scheduled customer when the technician is on the way
- By means of the Service Managers Control Panel, you can keep track of the whereabouts of all your technicians in real time, and know when servicing has started and been completed on all tickets
In fact, up to 5 individuals can be notified such as a supervisor, a service technician or owner.
Independent verification by ScanChex® helps municipalities maintain assets which are critical and important for public safety!