Reduce the impact of unprofitable downtime by ensuring that vital equipment is being maintained on a pre-established maintenance schedule and that the individuals so assigned are in fact doing so by using ScanChex®’s patent pending* mobile asset tracking technology.
For just cents per day, ScanChex® is an excellent solution to consider if you want to make sure that your hotel equipment is being kept in top working condition.
In fact, up to 5 individuals can be notified such as a supervisor, a service technician or owner.
And by using today’s smartphone technology, no special (and usually expensive) scanning device is required. We support all major platforms such as iPhone, Android and Windows.
- A separate code is printed and placed on maintenance items, such as room air conditioner units, freezers and stand-by generators.
- Set you desired inspection frequency and assign your designated maintenance staff to scan each code on a predetermined basis.
- These labels may be printed on weather resistant labels to reduce wear and tear.
- Download the ScanChex® App on your employees’ smartphone.
- A ‘Scan Schedule’ is then printed and/or emailed to your employees and if an item is not scanned when it should be, then an ‘Exception’ email or text message will be sent instantly, so that action can be taken to ensure the unit is properly serviced.
- And the ScanChex® independent verification system can’t be fooled – each item is geo-coded so that the locations must match up exactly!
Ideal for the hospitality industry, ScanChex® helps you maintain your property for maximum guest comfort and helps avoid costly downtime when important equipment is not working!